Dayton Center for Neurological Disorders is currently accepting patients on a referral basis only. Please have your family doctor send us a referral and we will call you to schedule your appointment.
Call us: (937) 439-6186
Fax us: (937) 439-6189
Contact a Specific Department
- Your patient portal is the preferred method to pay your bill.
- If you have a question about a bill, our billing department can be reached Monday-Friday from 8:00AM-4:00PM at (937) 439-6186. Press option 3.
- The providers at DCND are contracted with most major insurance plans including Medicare, United Healthcare, Anthem and Aetna, and select Medicaid plans. Our office will submit a claim on your behalf to your insurance payor for services provided. We cannot guarantee payment for any claims submitted. Please consult your plan for the list of benefits it provides. Our office does not do third party billing, i.e. personal injury due to auto accident, etc.
- To request records please submit a message via your patient portal.
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPPA) allows a fee to be associated with processing medical records requests. However, there is no fee for medical record requests sent directly to a physician or health care facility for continuity of care. Please allow 7-10 business days from the date received for processing. Current costs can be found on the Ohio Department of Health’s website.
- Our medical records department can be reached Monday-Friday from 8:00AM-4:00PM at (937) 439-6186 option 3.
Thank you for considering DCND for the care of your patient. We value our partnerships with referring physicians and understand the importance of including you in the plan of care. If you would like to refer a patient, please fill out the “refer a patient” form and fax it to us at 937-439-6189 or send it through your electronic health records system. To refer a patient for EMG, please use this form.
- The fastest way to contact our clinical team is to send a message to us via your patient portal. If you would like to call, please dial (937) 439-6186 option 2.
- Our clinical team is in the office from 8:00AM-4:00PM Monday-Friday. If there is an emergency after hours, please call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency room. Please note it may take 24-48 hours for your message to be returned via phone.
- We strive to deliver exceptional medical care to our patients. If you have any questions or concerns about your visit, please call us at (937) 439-6186 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DCND helps run the Grandview Neurology Residency Program. More information can be found here.
To protect your privacy, please do NOT include medical information in this form. All health questions must go through the patient portal and will not be answered via this form.